Monday 27 January 2014


January 27th

Great news today had a really good 5 mile run over Neroche woods, got a little wet with the sharp showers but nothing too harsh. Shin felt ok today as well, little background, but probably no more than usual, fingers crossed on that one.

BUT! The bad news was someone broke into my car in the car park, smashing the rear passenger side window – don’t know why as there was nothing on display and nothing in the boot!! I always remove everything – they were obviously taking a chance – all I have now is the hassle of getting it fixed along with the cost. Police informed and a nice PCSO woman came to see me, nothing they can do as nothing taken, but I hope they can keep an eye out as judging from fresh broken glass, mine was  not the first lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment