Monday 20 January 2014

January 20th 

That's it, done it, committed myself, have entered the 20 mile Exe to Axe run on the 30th March. So a good goal to aim for to get back into running and being fit. I need to build gradually with jogs this week and increasing distance, not to panic  - there are enough weeks to prepare for the event. At least I will have my son Tim to run with, but! he is 6 ft 4 in and does 1 stride to my 2!!! I am really looking forward to it. No running or cycling over the weekend, a very wet day on Saturday and a visit to see grand daughter on Sunday, didn't leave enough time [no excuse I know!]

Another Bikeability course today - the children really enjoy riding bikes, sadly again most tell you that they have not been on their bikes in the last 6 months, sadly also, it shows in their skill level. Day  2 tomorrow usually moves them on in leeps and bounds. At least I managed to get some cycling in, be it on my Jango folding bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment